The Ohio Supreme Court issued an order disqualifying Judge James Burge, of the Lorain County Common Pleas Court, from acting as judge because of a pending indictment against him for six felony counts. The charges against Judge Burge allege that he tampered with records and had an improper/unlawful interest in a public contract.
Excellent Service Backed By Experience
- Collection Through the Bankruptcy Process
- Lorain County Judge Disqualified Pending Outcome of Felony Indictment
- Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown asks the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to Expand Payday Lending Rules
- Payday Lender Loophole Upheld by Ohio Supreme Court
- Lorain County Common Pleas Court Judge Disqualified from Presiding over County Prosecutor Case