Focused On Your Rights As An Employee
No one deserves to suffer employment law violations. Whether you have experienced discrimination, sexual harassment, or wrongful termination, you deserve help from an attorney who can provide high-quality advocacy.
This is what Scott Paris does at Paris Law, LLC. He has served clients throughout Ohio by supplying high-quality service in legal matters. He represents plaintiffs in a variety of issues, including:
- Discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability, nation of origin or religion
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour violations
- Safety violations
- Misclassification of contractors or employees
- Wrongful termination
His client-centered approach means that he puts your needs first. His priority is always to help you achieve your goals and to protect your rights.
Documenting Harassment: What To Know
The more evidence you have about sexual harassment or another workplace legal violation, the stronger a case you will have. Documenting the incidents of abuse is critical. These are some of the steps you should take:
- Write detailed notes about the date, time and incident of harassment. Take pictures of any inappropriate materials you see. If you suffer physical abuse, take pictures of your injuries.
- Consult your employee handbook about the steps to take to report harassment. Follow these steps, and write down the response from your employer. Note whether your employer adheres to the policies in the handbook.
- If the situation persists, continue to document instances of harassment.
- Gather the names of potential witnesses to your harassment.
- Gather your medical records or therapy records to present as evidence in a potential lawsuit.
Then, consult an attorney as soon as possible.
Can I Afford A Lawyer?
One of the main concerns that you may have is whether you can pay a lawyer to represent you. In this difficult chapter of your life, money is one thing that you should not have to worry about. When you work with Paris Law, LLC, you do not have to worry about this. Scott Paris keeps his services affordable and offers free initial consultations.
Help Is A Free Consultation Away
Attorney Scott Paris is ready to stand up for your rights in the workplace. Reach out to him for the skilled legal help that you deserve. Call his Westlake law office at 440-252-3940 or send him an email to schedule your completely free, confidential consultation.